It is a once in a lifetime type trip and we hardly could say no.
Two weeks later, we are just a few days from taking off on our adventure out west.
I am not a blogger or a writer but I have been asked to keep a journal of our trip. So here is that attempt to do just that.
I will attempt to do my best at posting photos and a journal log of the days happenings.
It's time for bed now so more from me over the next few days.
God Bless and prayers appreciated as we head out soon.
Caleb and I went shopping a few days ago for most of our supplies for a few days.
Looking forward to traveling with you on your adventure via the internet!! Have a great time and make lots of memories.
ReplyDeleteWHEW it sure adds up. I can't imagine feeding a family your size on a trip. I like how you write "quick trip, to Cali" HA, nothing quick about it.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for your trip. Glad you are going.
ReplyDeleteWhy does my comment say UNknown and the rest of your's doesn't? Katy
ReplyDeleteYou are probably not signed in.
DeleteI can't wait to hear about your adventures!!
ReplyDeleteThanks y'all. Its crazy this morning!!!! Trying to breath!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to 'seeing' my home state thru your words (eyes). Wave for me ok? Love you and travel safe.
ReplyDelete